Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 9, 2019

Guy Some days you just don’t have enough middle fingers shirt

Buy here: I hate Pumpkin spice yeah I said it shirt
I stopped at a red light in peak traffic. Looking into the car next to me, Guy Some days you just don’t have enough middle fingers shirt I see this woman sitting talking on her cell phone and breastfeeding her baby, and she was the driver. I hooted and showed her to pull over only to get the middle finger as she drove off. She constantly gives the middle finger to royal protocol by rushing to shake hands with others at royal events when protocol states Prince Harry is to shake hands first. She’s been a royal for over a year, she should at the very least know not to do this rude act and yet does it time and time again.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét