Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 9, 2019

Freddie Meowrcury I am just a purr boy shirt

Buy here: Freddie Meowrcury I am just a purr boy shirt
Source: (Free shipping) Freddie Meowrcury I am just a purr boy shirt, hoodie, sweater, v-neck and tank top - Punchtee
“Mother Love “. As the song was being recorded, Freddie Meowrcury I am just a purr boy shirt Freddie Mercury left the studio saying he “was done for the day”. At that point, he was so ill he was never able to make it back to the studio. Although he could no longer leave his bed, he still would record, even if he could only record a line for the whole day. On the second to last verse, he asked Brian May he was done for the day and will sing the last verse another time. Brian May ended up singing the last verse, Freddie died before he was able to finish the song.

Freddie Meowrcury I am just a purr boy hoodie
See more: Cat - Punchtee

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét