Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 12, 2018

I don’t homeschool my kids cause the only historic battle i know is the one between biggie & tupac shirt

Am I the only person who saw a GREAT FATHER? I don’t homeschool my kids cause the only historic battle I know is the one between biggie & Tupac shirt.  A MAN WHO GAVE HIMSELF TO HIS SON! You antivaxers can all go straight to hell! Yes let’s not vaccinate our children let’s let them get mumps measles rubella polio whooping cough diphtheria let’s have childhood mortality raise because the vaccines are poison yes let’s do that my children had them my grandchildren have them if I’m still alive to see it my great-grandchildren will have them because I would rather have them have a few minutes pain then be deathly ill maybe died from a childhood illness. And I agree this shouldn’t be about whether or not vaccines cause autism or are bad for the child this is about a daddy loving his son enough to be there for him.
Oh, people…get off your high horses and see the video for what it was meant to be. A loving daddy trying to comfort his little one…so very sweet. I don’t understand how this post was from “bad parenting”. If every child had a Dad like this man, the world would be full of happy, loving humans. Does no one remember the horrible diseases…the deaths? My parents remember from there childhoods! Small pic, scarlet fever, diphtheria … should I mention the terror of polio? Let’s not go back in time to losing children due to the fears of a few. Vaccines do not cause autism! Autism is a genetic disorder is also a neurological disorder so that means what…

I don’t homeschool my kids cause the only historic battle I know is the one between biggie & Tupac shirt, hoodie, tank top, ladies tee, sweatshirt.

Dont Homeschool Kids Cause Historic Battle Know One Biggie Tupac Hoodie
Hoodie
Dont Homeschool Kids Cause Historic Battle Know One Biggie Tupac Tank Top
Tank Top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét